Our team of doctors is comprised of board certified vascular surgeons with expertise in the diagnosis and care of patients with disease and disorders of the blood vessels.
We always appreciate your referrals.
Certification by the Vascular Surgery Board of the American Board of Surgery (VSB-ABS) means that a surgeon has met the highest standards of education, training and knowledge in the specialty of vascular surgery.
Such surgeons have comprehensive expertise in the diagnosis and care of patients with disease and disorders of the blood vessels—specifically the arteries, veins and lymphatic system outside of the brain and heart. In addition, they are trained to treat vascular disease by medical (non-surgical) means, including the use of drug therapy and management of risk factors.
The following is a sample list of the procedures we provide and our areas of expertise.
- Artery blockages that lead to stroke
- Artery blockages in the arms, legs and abdominal organs
- Varicose veins and other venous disorders
- Aneurysms (bulges) in the aorta (main artery of the body) and other arteries
- Trauma (injury) to blood vessels
- The critical care of patients suffering from vascular disease
- Blood vessel access for kidney dialysis
- Leg ulcers (arterial, venous, and diabetics.
If you wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at